-=POP=- Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-=POP=- Clan

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Miss the POP server!
How to Spot a Bot I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:24 pm by frogteam

» PLZ READ IT !!
How to Spot a Bot I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:32 am by Leonida$

» Post your Xfire name HERE!
How to Spot a Bot I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:37 pm by Leonida$

» Can I join -=POP=- ?
How to Spot a Bot I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:41 pm by Leonida$

» When is Server going to be fixed
How to Spot a Bot I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:06 pm by strgodie

» all people.. which server are you play
How to Spot a Bot I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:38 pm by frogteam

» Hmmm wtf o.o Must see
How to Spot a Bot I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:02 pm by strgodie

» Games that you like best =D
How to Spot a Bot I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:38 am by popMait

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY!
How to Spot a Bot I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:19 pm by popMait

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

How to Spot a Bot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
#lady
Admin #Lady
Admin #Lady
#lady

Score! : 6460
Thanks Thanks : 7

How to Spot a Bot Empty
PostSubject: How to Spot a Bot   How to Spot a Bot I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:42 am

Hellow,

he one, The Only, The Best auto bot spotting guide.
Read it when u have the time!

This is a guide for admins exprerienced and noob for teaching and improving ability to spot autobots on your clan servers
we all hate autobotters on our servers theres no questioning that, but dont assume someone is autobotting just because they are
kicking your ass, ALWAYS make sure they are using one following the steps i will outline shortly, some botters will require you to use
all your knowledge to spot em, others will be caugt out by using just one or 2 steps...so here goes.

first thing i always do when i THINK someone is autobotting is to check their accuracy against their ping, generally
people with oldskool bots will have accuracies ranging from 20% up to about 35-45% depending on ping 20% would be around 200ms and up
40%+ is only really reachable with very good ping of 100ms or less, always give the person a chance to get some kills under their
belt before checking this since anyone can get kick ass accuracy with 5 kills, i tend to wait till they have 30-50 kills
(that way you know their either good or using an illegal bot)

if you still think someone is using an illegal bot after considering the above information, take a nice trip into spectator mode
(for the noobs, join spec's and type /follow into console to save clicking ur way through all the players)
in spec youll obviously be looking for the trademark 360 fov of autobots, the pros wont be using 360fov so dont just assume that cause theyre not shooting 360 degrees
that theyre not autobotting, in spec you will also be looking for really fast target jumping, which is obviously, the crosshair jumping from one enemy to another
oldskool bots do this in a very short distance around the crosshair whereas autobots will do it within whatever fov the player has his/her bot set to
so a good auto setup can possibly eliminate you spotting this, next theres the enemy recognition which for most ppl is easy to spot, autobots will ALWAYS shoot at enemies wearing
stolen uniforms, some elite oldskool botters inject a second bot to cover their own team so that they can use a bot to aim at coverts
however kills arent so frequent because this requires good instincts and knowledge of how ppl play the game since (if the rule is still in place) dual botting is not allowed on your server)

while you are speccing players try to keep an eye on the kill display thing that shows who has killed who and who gets gibbed
in here you are looking for consisten multikills, ultra kills etc a really good oldskooler can only consistently pull of multikills
(3 ppl in 3 or so seconds) autobots can consistently do ultrakills and mmmmonster kills (4-6 kills in as many seconds) also, autobots will very rarely gib a person
because once they are dead the bot will no longer lock onto them whereas a oldskool bot will stay locked on until the person is gibbed
some oldskoolers have damn good shoot timing and wont always gib bodies but once in a while the still will, just remember that autobots will not gib bodies 99% of the time

if after considering all evidence you are still unsure of someone, try asking them this sequence of questions:
what bot? (the normal question), what key do you use to open the bot menu (oldskool bot menus are as follows n7: Alt Z
ice: shift G one or 2 ice versions is shift B Iprokka: shift B skullcrusher:shift G GlHook: shift F)
autobots are: mostly F9 or insert i cant be specific as im not an autobotter
you can also ask what the layout of the bot is, not really what i would ask cause some ppl just wont answer cause it takes too long to %^&* about looking and typing plus you really need
to know all your bots very well in order to confirm or disprove what the person is saying

Xx Lady<3
Back to top Go down
https://popclan.forumotion.com
Sante
Sante

Score! : 5597
Thanks Thanks : 2

How to Spot a Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Spot a Bot   How to Spot a Bot I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:49 am

Nicely done on the Bot guid Lady =) study

Last edited by Sante on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#lady
Admin #Lady
Admin #Lady
#lady

Score! : 6460
Thanks Thanks : 7

How to Spot a Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Spot a Bot   How to Spot a Bot I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:03 am

what somthing wrong with it Question

Xx Lady<3
Back to top Go down
https://popclan.forumotion.com
Sante
Sante

Score! : 5597
Thanks Thanks : 2

How to Spot a Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Spot a Bot   How to Spot a Bot I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:58 am

Theres nothing wrong with it Lady, i think its a good bot guid =o
Back to top Go down
nuggety
nuggety

Score! : 5540
Thanks Thanks : 1

How to Spot a Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Spot a Bot   How to Spot a Bot I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Woah. awesome guide. ive been looking for something like this

thx lady
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to Spot a Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Spot a Bot   How to Spot a Bot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Spot a Bot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-=POP=- Clan :: Downloads,tools,Binding & guids!-
Jump to: