-=POP=- Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-=POP=- Clan

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Miss the POP server!
So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid* I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:24 pm by frogteam

» PLZ READ IT !!
So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:32 am by Leonida$

» Post your Xfire name HERE!
So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:37 pm by Leonida$

» Can I join -=POP=- ?
So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:41 pm by Leonida$

» When is Server going to be fixed
So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid* I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:06 pm by strgodie

» all people.. which server are you play
So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:38 pm by frogteam

» Hmmm wtf o.o Must see
So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:02 pm by strgodie

» Games that you like best =D
So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:38 am by popMait

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY!
So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:19 pm by popMait

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
#lady
Admin #Lady
Admin #Lady
#lady

Score! : 6460
Thanks Thanks : 7

So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid* Empty
PostSubject: So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid*   So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:07 am

Hellow

First things first, find a good weapon. I recommend starting with MP40/Thompson (they are identical so it doesn't matter)
Next, lower the size of your cross hair. Do this by opening your View options, finding the picture of your cross hair, and changing it to the one with the faint glow around it. Then, right above that, is a size selector. Chosse a smaller size that you are comfortable with. If needed, change the color. I recommend a Darker color.
Now onto hitboxes. The hitboxes in ET are pretty basic. A rectangle around the body, and a Cube around the head. So, In theory, you don't have to hit the head to get a headshot, just right next to it.
So when you think about this, if someone is standing with just a shoulder out from behind a wall, shoot right next to that and you should hit them. Study this picture and it will help you.
Now, One of the MOST IMPORTANT THINGS is to AIM FOR THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!! Hitting your enemy in the face will kill them almost instantly! Plus, it gives you an advantage because their screen is shaking and blood is flashing right in front of them. Unless they are smart like you are and turn this off (The option is also in your view settings. Just change blood flash full to off.) XD.
Now, the other really important thing is Strafing. Strafing is simply dodging your opponents bullets. Simple side to side strafing is the best tactic. Keeping that small Xhair locked on their head while dodging shots almost garuntees a win. Think about it, your running along with the rail gun and all of the sudden, an Axis soldier jumps out shooting your head. Your screen is red and you can't lock your crosshair on him. To make things worse, he's moving away from where you are facing and then BOOM your dead. BE THE AXIS WHO JUMPS OUT AND PWNS THE RAIL CART GUIDE!
Also, experiment with other guns. When on Axis, if you go covert op and use an FG42, steal a body and kill allied soldiers. Although the FG42 Accuracy sucks at medium and long range without a scope, you can pretty much pwn at close range, disguised and shaking the other persons screen into a bloody mess WHILE STRAFING!
I think thats it for now. The one other thing i can think of though is

Xx Lady<3
Back to top Go down
https://popclan.forumotion.com
Sante
Sante

Score! : 5597
Thanks Thanks : 2

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid*   So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:50 am

Nice aiming guide Lady... my cross hair is like a little dot its great for aiming at heads... well for me... Also my favourite class is the Covert ops with my FG42 am good at all ranges with it =)
Back to top Go down
nuggety
nuggety

Score! : 5540
Thanks Thanks : 1

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid*   So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:57 am

im geting like heaps of hs now coz of this
Back to top Go down
Sante
Sante

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid*   So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:02 am

^^ rofl
Back to top Go down
nuggety
nuggety

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid*   So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:04 am

LOL....I Am ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sante
Sante

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid*   So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:04 am

Do you even know what Rofl means? lmao...
Back to top Go down
nuggety
nuggety

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid*   So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:07 am

yes.

LOL: laugh out loud
ROFL: roll on the floor
LMAO: laugh my ass off
Back to top Go down
Sante
Sante

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid*   So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:12 am

Yes good job nugget good job...... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid*   So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So you wanna work on your Aiming? *guid*
Page 1 of 1