-=POP=- Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-=POP=- Clan

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Miss the POP server!
Tips and Tricks! I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:24 pm by frogteam

» PLZ READ IT !!
Tips and Tricks! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:32 am by Leonida$

» Post your Xfire name HERE!
Tips and Tricks! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:37 pm by Leonida$

» Can I join -=POP=- ?
Tips and Tricks! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:41 pm by Leonida$

» When is Server going to be fixed
Tips and Tricks! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:06 pm by strgodie

» all people.. which server are you play
Tips and Tricks! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:38 pm by frogteam

» Hmmm wtf o.o Must see
Tips and Tricks! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:02 pm by strgodie

» Games that you like best =D
Tips and Tricks! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:38 am by popMait

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY!
Tips and Tricks! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:19 pm by popMait

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Tips and Tricks!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
#lady
Admin #Lady
Admin #Lady
#lady

Score! : 6460
Thanks Thanks : 7

Tips and Tricks! Empty
PostSubject: Tips and Tricks!   Tips and Tricks! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:18 am

Hellow,

- Medic Duo
Get 2 rambo medics with good SMG skills working together. Can be extremely effective, although there are a couple of problems with it: what if they both run out of ammo, and what if the rest of your team is left without any good medic? In clans you may have many medics doing this since there are so many good gunners.

- Flamer camping
You may be able to hold a chokepoint for a long time with your flamethrower. Even if it doesn't kill enemies, it may help to discourage them from going that route.

Works best with the support of teammates. A field ops to supply you with ammo, and a medic to heal you. Also that way if the enemies manage to take you out, they can use their SMGs.

The best place I've seen this done is in the supplydepot map. Battery is also a pretty good example (flame the allies when they are trying to come in thru the main entrance).

- Hiding
For example, sometimes after I take the radar parts, I go hide in the original Allied spawn until a teammate tells me it's safe to go to the truck. (Useful if the Axis are completely bombing the hell out of the truck area).

- Take control of the tank
In some cases it's better to use the tank against the enemy instead of destroying the tank. If you're worried about it, what you can do is, nade the tank until it's almost fully damaged. Then, use the tank against the enemy. If the enemy takes control of the tank again, no problem- it'll just take 1 nade to disable it.

- Don't repair the tank until it's ready to move
For example, if the tank is at a barrier, and dyno has been planted at the barrier, wait until the dyno is about to blow, and then quickly repair the tank. If you repair too early, then all that will happen is the tank will get damaged again by the time the barrier is blown. Of course, be careful- you can't wait too long or you'll get killed before you get to repair the tank at all.

- Knifing a MG
This isn't really an exploit, but it's not commonly known. You can disable a crew-served MG by knifing it many times. Shooting also works, especially if you shoot at a stationary MG with a tank MG.

- Stealing a uni as the body sinks into the ground
Most people know this by now, but it's pretty useful anyways... If you are stealing a uni and the body sinks into the ground, just continue looking down at the ground and holding the use key (F). Most of the time, you will still steal the uni.

- Take a look around while constructing!
The first times I played as an engy I focused only on the objective I was constructing, like wearing blinkers. Sure, this is necessary for repairing things like MGs. But when you build constructibles like command post, water pump or tank barrier you can watch what is going on around you while constructing. First you must focus on the constructible until the pliers-symbol appears. Then start constructing and while holding the left mouse button you can turn around while constructing. This is a big advantage, because you can see enemies earlier.

- Be productive while afk (away from keyboard)!
When you go afk a very common advice is to join the spectators. A not so well known and really awesome tip comes from -=POP=-
"I find it's common for me to go afk, generally for about 5 minutes. During this time it is possible to be productive. What I do, is go field ops or medic. I find a covered area near the exit of my spawn but one that I'm not exposed. I put out the ammo packs or medpacks, go into my console, and type /+attack. Thus, I am constantly producing ammo or medpacks while I'm away. My team is well healed or ammo'ed, you gain XP, delay the time before anyone kicks you by (as I've found) as much as 4 times. So long as there aren't noob admins as opposed to someone who knows what you're doing it's a good idea"

- Using 2 heavy weapons
Wouldn't it be cool if you could have akimbo heavy weapons- like one panzer, one flamer... Well, that's not possible (sorry!) but what you can do is pick up weapons on the ground and then alternate. So if you have a panzer and there's an SMG on the ground, fire your panzer, then pick up the SMG for a while, then switch back to panzer, etc. As long as a weapon doesn't remain untouched on the ground for more than 30 seconds, it won't disappear.

Xx Lady<3
Back to top Go down
https://popclan.forumotion.com
Sante
Sante

Score! : 5597
Thanks Thanks : 2

Tips and Tricks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks!   Tips and Tricks! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:41 am

Nice tips and tricks Lady =)
Back to top Go down
nuggety
nuggety

Score! : 5540
Thanks Thanks : 1

Tips and Tricks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks!   Tips and Tricks! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:57 am

simple but effective
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tips and Tricks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks!   Tips and Tricks! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips and Tricks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-=POP=- Clan :: Downloads,tools,Binding & guids!-
Jump to: